May 1, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Rural Hall’s annual Shred Event will be Saturday, May 1st at Rural Hall Town Hall located at 423 Bethania-Rural Hall Road. To protect staff and citizens, please follow these steps:
– Enter the Town Hall parking lot via Pine Street (ATM entrance)
– Pull up to the tent at the shred truck – DO NOT leave your vehicle
– Unlock your trunk so staff can unload your containers
– Let staff know if you would like to retain your containers and they will return them to your vehicle
– Pull forward once your vehicle has been serviced
– Exit the Town Hall parking lot via HWY 65
– DO NOT arrive before 9 AM to prevent congestionThis event is not intended for businesses or commercial entities.
For more information, call 336-969-6856 or email email@example.com
NOTE: Guidelines related to COVID in effect at the time of the event will be followed.