Public Records Requests Instructions

Town Hall

Due to pending litigation, all Town of Rural Hall public record requests are being routed through our attorney, Randolph M. James. Due to pending litigation, all requests are being tracked.

Requests can be submitted to: His law office can be reached by phone at: 336-724-7707. If any questions regarding this procedure, contact Randolph M. James.

The Town of Rural Hall is allowed a reasonable amount of time to fulfill requests under NCGS 132-6.

The Town’s Code of Ethics Statement is in our Personnel Policy.

Back to top
Font Resize